Training and qualifications
- Trademark and Design Intellectual Property Attorney qualifying exam (valedictorian at the national writing exams in 2020)
- Master II Intellectual Property Law – International Center for Intellectual Property (CEIPI), Strasbourg
- Master I Culture and Media Law – Aix Marseille University, Aix-en-Provence
- Trademark and design portfolio management
- Pre-litigation intellectual property
- Negotiations (dispute resolution, conclusion of agreements, etc.)
- Contracts (assignments, licenses, coexistence agreements, transactions, confidentiality agreements, etc.)
- Surveillance brands and models
A graduate of the Center for International Studies for Intellectual Property (CEIPI), Margaux trained in the practice of intellectual property law in 2014 in law firms in France and the United States before moving towards the profession of Industrial Property Attorney (IPC).
She is a certified representative with the National Institute of Industrial Property (INPI) and the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and has a specific appetite for international issues.
During her previous experiences, Margaux co-created the “International Department” of a specialized firm. She then piloted for nearly 3 years the "Trademarks & Designs Department" of one of the oldest intellectual property firms in the South of France. These experiences allow her to adopt an operational angle in the advice she provides without neglecting international issues.
We are BBLM Avocats
For nearly 40 years, BBLM Avocats has brought together passionate and experienced talents in business law who are dedicated together to the success of the clients they support.