The restructuring center assists business leaders (regional and national SMEs and ETIs) in dealing with their difficulties. Our recognized practice of both amicable and legal procedures leads us in a complex environment requiring rigor, creativity and responsiveness to support the company in the restructuring of debts, both financial and vis-à-vis its co-contractors, or the sale of all or part of it. this. We also put our know-how at the service of investors or industrial players in the context of the takeover of companies in difficulty.
- Amicable procedures (ad hoc mandate, conciliation, transfer prepack)
- Opening and follow-up of Collective Proceedings (in particular Safeguard, Recovery and Judicial Liquidation)
- Takeover under disposal plan or liquidation
- Assistance in liability and sanction actions
- Assistance of creditors or co-contractors (pursuit or termination of contract, declarations of claim, claims, appointment as controller)
- Assistance in all legal proceedings in demand or in defense