Always dedicated to business advice, the social center supports and advises employers in all areas of labor law, social security law and social protection law.
Anticipating risky situations, showing combativeness and creativity in analyses, proposing innovative solutions, are our DNA, allowing both better management of social risk and the improvement of social relations, factors of development and growth.
The social unit is also involved in the management and follow-up of disputes both in labor law and in matters of social security.
- Collective relations – Collective bargaining – Staff representative institutions
- Social management of business transfers and modification of legal structures, mergers and acquisitions, business closure, etc.
- Economic layoffs, job protection plans, voluntary departure plans and "collective conventional termination"
- Compensation, employee savings and employee share ownership
- International mobility
- Assistance during URSSAF inspections, Litigation