The Intellectual Property division is recognized for its technicality and responsiveness.
We distinguish ourselves by our strategic approach, combined with a cross-disciplinary and international approach to the subject.
Our proximity to your ambitions and processes allows us to be fully integrated into the definition and deployment of your intellectual property assets and to manage your contractual strategy as well as pre-litigation and litigation in line with your challenges.
Our advice is targeted, committed and human.
Together, we protect and defend your assets.
- Search for prior art trademarks and designs
- Filing and examination procedure until the issuance of titles of trademarks and designs and models.
- Representation before the competent offices in France, Europe and internationally (notably INPI, EUIPO, and WIPO).
- Management of a brand portfolio and designs and models in France and abroad.
- Maintenance in force (renewals) of trademarks, designs, models and domain names.
- Analysis, drafting and negotiation of contracts, license agreements, partnerships, coexistence, transfer, technology transfer, confidentiality, and in general contracts for the management and the securing intangible assets in France and abroad.
- Registrations with intellectual property offices (company registration, change of name/address/corporate form, assignment, license, pledge, etc.).
- Surveillance brands and models (including customs).
- Pre-litigation intellectual property (formal notices and actions for opposition, forfeiture or nullity before the competent offices).
- Assistance in the context of litigation relating to trademarks, designs and models, copyright (including concerning software), patents, unfair and/or parasitic competition.
- Expertise in forgery seizure, emergency procedures.
- Defense of intellectual property rights and personality rights (trademark rights, copyright, image rights, press rights) including on the Internet (Law for confidence in the digital economy, e-reputation, responsibilities of the various Internet players, communication of the identification data of the authors of online content, monitoring of domain names and fraudulent sites).
- Audit and compliance GDPR.