The Competition, Regulation, Compliance division advises our clients in their day-to-day activities in the field of competition law as well as for all their issues concerning the regulated sectors. Our team defends our clients sued for anti-competitive practices both before the competition authorities and before the civil courts. Our lawyers also propose the implementation of compliance programs in competition law and in matters of transparency and anti-corruption in order to raise awareness among companies and anticipate the risks of sanctions.
- Agreements, abuse of a dominant position, abuse of economic dependence (advice, assistance during visit and seizure operations, defense before the Competition Authority (ADLC), filing of complaints with the ADLC)
- Actions for compensation of companies that are victims of anti-competitive practices
- Merger control in France and around the world
- Restrictive practices of competition, sudden termination of commercial relations, significant imbalance (advice and representation in the context of litigation)
- Regulated sectors (advice on the regulations in force, support for our clients in their dealings with the competent authorities)
- Implementation of compliance programs in competition law and in terms of transparency and anti-corruption (face-to-face training sessions, creation of e-learning, learning tools, internal audits)