The corporate law department supports external growth operations, disposals, mergers and acquisitions, private equity (LBO, OBO) and the major stages of corporate life. Our clients are investment funds, groups of companies, ETIs, SMEs, family companies and start-ups.
Our DNA lies in the involvement, pragmatism and transversality of our areas of expertise, with a view to offering our clients a vision that is both pragmatic and rigorous and by providing them with tailor-made solutions.
- acquisition audits or vendor due diligence
- mergers and acquisitions transactions including cross-border
- LBO/MBO/OBO operations, fundraising, drafting of investment protocols
- negotiation and drafting of corporate legal documentation (partners' agreement, management package, issuance of complex securities, etc.)
- simple or complex group restructuring operations (mergers, spin-offs, partial asset transfers, spin-offs, equity financing operations)
- post-acquisition litigation, litigation between partners, operations to separate partners or groups of partners
- monitoring of the day-to-day legal life of companies (incorporation, legal secretariat, transformation, dissolution, liquidation, transfer of registered office, etc.)
The corporate law division has six partners, five employees, and a team of legal assistants, working in synergy with the other divisions in order to offer a cross-cutting service.